Karl Deppen has been Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG since December 1, 2021. In this function, he is responsible for Truck China and the regions Japan and India with the brands FUSO and BharatBenz. He is also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Appointed since 2021. Appointed until 2024. Nationality German.
Karl Deppen was born on April 1, 1966 in Osnabrueck, Germany. On top of an academic background in economics and business administration, he holds a dual MBA from the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria, and the University of Minnesota, USA. In 1990, he joined the then Daimler-Benz AG.
- Member of the Board of Management, Truck China and regions Japan and India with brands FUSO and BharatBenz, Daimler Truck Holding AG, since 2021
- Member of the Board of Management, Truck China and regions Japan and India with brands FUSO and BharatBenz, Daimler Truck AG, since 2021
- Chief Executive Officer, Mercedes-Benz do Brasil Ltda., Daimler AG, Brazil, 2020
- Vice President, Cost Control, Finance & Controlling, Mercedes-Benz AG, 2017
- Vice President, Finance & Controlling, Daimler Greater China Ltd., China, 2014
- Vice President, HR Development, Daimler AG, 2011
- Director, Life-Cycle Management Mercedes-Benz Trucks, Daimler AG, 2007
- Director, Procurement and Supply, Global Operations and Processes, Chrysler International Services, S.A., USA, 2006
- Director, Procurement and Supply, Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation, Japan, 2003
- Director, Procurement Commercial Vehicles, Chassis and Van, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2001
- Senior Manager, Procurement Commercial Vehicles, Chassis Parts, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2000
- Senior Manager, Head of Procurement and Supply, Mercedes-Benz Türk A.S., Turkey, 1997