Jürgen Hartwig has been Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG since December 1, 2021. In this function, he is responsible for Human Resources. In addition, he is Labor Director of Daimler Truck Holding AG since June 2022. He is also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Jürgen Hartwig was born in Rastatt on October 19, 1967. After graduating from high school in 1986, he studied business education at the University of Mannheim from 1987 to 1993. Jürgen Hartwig began his professional career at the former Daimler-Benz AG in 1993 in the Human Resources and Organizational Development Commercial Vehicles Division in the Gaggenau Plant.
- Member of the Board of Management, Human Resources, since 2021 and Labor Director, since 2022, Daimler Truck Holding AG
- Member of the Board of Management, Human Resources and Labor Director, Daimler Truck AG, since 2019
- Executive Vice President, Human Resources Daimler Trucks, Daimler AG, 2016
- Director, Human Resources Greater China, Daimler Greater China Ltd., Beijing, 2013
- Director, Corporate Organization & Change Management Human Resources, Daimler AG, 2010
- Director, Human Resources Daimler Research & Development Passenger Cars and Headquarter, Daimler AG, 2007
- Director, Human Resources Daimler Research & Development Passenger Cars, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2005
- Senior Manager, Human Resources Daimler Research, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2002
- Senior Manager, Qualification, Process Consulting and Organization Rastatt Plant, DaimlerChrysler AG, 1999
- Manager, Qualification, Process Consulting and Organisation Rastatt Plant, Daimler-Benz AG, 1996
- Human Resources & Organizational Development Commercial Vehicles Gaggenau Plant, Daimler-Benz AG, 1993