The Expert Track offers you an alternative to the classic direct entry. It's your chance to shape the future of the commercial vehicle industry!
As part of the transformation, would you like to work on diverse and challenging projects that actively promote your personal development? Would you like to bring in your own ideas and work on products that move the world?
In the Expert Track, you will work in globally networked expert pools and agile teams with flat hierarchies. You get the freedom to fully contribute your potential and skills and to realize your own ideas. In doing so, you will become part of our global expert community and align your further development with your individual needs.
Solve challenges in the field of future technologies in the clusters Data Science, Software Development, Engineering Alternative Drive and Sustainability/Green Factory.
The program is divided into three phases:
The onboarding phase (6 months)
- You will first get to know your home area and will be introduced in your first project
- You will be integrated into existing expert pools and start building/implementing your own expert network
- You get to know your Expert Coach, receive support and exchange ideas
- You use our training offer for your personal development
The rotation phase (30 months)
- Project 1-4: Within your cluster, you rotate with other Experts and work on exciting and diverse projects
- Project 5: In the open rotation, you define your next project together with your manager (local or abroad, also outside your cluster)
- You will take part in networking events and training sessions with other Daimler Truck AG trainees
After you have successfully completed the program...
- you will return to your home area as an expert
- you will be part of our growing international alumni community
- you will learn from other alumni and benefit from your global network.you can apply what you have learned directly in your home area
We are looking for experts who are burning for their respective fields and are therefore looking for a position in which they can fully live out their passion; team players who want to achieve great things and implement their own ideas to shape the future of commercial passenger and goods transport on a global scale.
Our requirements at a glance:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Sound expertise in your field, especially in the areas of Data Science, Software Development, Engineering Alternative Drive and Sustainability/Green Factory
- An innovative mindset
- Ability to work in a global and international culture
- Fluent written and spoken English
Find the open positions here.
There are four steps to the application process:
The online application
The online assessment - you will receive an invitation to the online assessment a few days after your online application is received
The telephone interview - after successfully completing the online assessment, we will invite you to a telephone interview with the Hiring Manager
The final step - the recruiting days on December 1st. and 2nd., 2023 at the Daimler Truck Campus in Leinfelden-Echterdingen