Jochen Goetz was Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG from 2021–2023. In this function, he was responsible for Finance and Controlling, for Procurement of Non-Production Materials and Services as well as for IT. He was also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Jochen Goetz was born on April 6, 1971 in Rastatt, Germany. He passed away on August 5, 2023. After school in Gaggenau and training as an industrial merchant at the former Mercedes-Benz AG, he studied in parallel government and economics at the Academy for Administration and Business in Karlsruhe from 1994 to 1998, graduating with a degree in business administration.
- Member of the Board of Management, Finance & Controlling, Daimler Truck Holding AG, 2021 - 2023
- Member of the Board of Management, Finance & Controlling, Daimler Truck AG, since 2019
- Executive Vice President, Finance & Controlling Daimler Trucks & Buses, Daimler AG, 2018
- Vice President, Finance & Controlling Daimler Trucks & Buses, Daimler AG, 2015
- Director, Controlling & Reporting Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler AG, 2013
- Director, Finance & Controlling Trucks NAFTA, Daimler Trucks North America LLC, 2012
- Director, Controlling Operations Truck Powertrain, Daimler AG, 2012
- Director, Controlling DT Axles & Transmissions / Integration TM, Daimler AG, 2009
- Senior Manager, Finance Trucks Europe / Latin America, Daimler AG / DaimlerChrysler AG, 2004
- Senior Manager, Reporting Actuals, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2003
- Manager, Controlling / Target Planning MB Trucks, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2001
- Department Controlling Unimog, Daimler-Benz AG, 1998
- Product Controlling Unimog, Mercedes-Benz AG, 1992
- Trainee for industry merchant, Mercedes-Benz AG, 1987