Dr. Andreas Gorbach has been Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG since December 1, 2021. In this function, he is responsible for Truck Technology. He is also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Andreas Gorbach was born in Ostfildern-Ruit on May 25, 1975. After graduating from high school in 1994, he studied Engineering and Process Technology at the University of Stuttgart from 1994 to 1999. From 1998 to 1999, he completed the Master Program System Dynamics and Control at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. In 2005, he received his doctoral degree in Engineering and Process Technology from the University of Stuttgart. In 2005, Andreas Gorbach began his professional career at the former Daimler Chrysler AG in the powertrain development.
- Member of the Board of Management, Truck Technology, Daimler Truck Holding AG, since 2021
- Member of the Board of Management, Truck Technology, Daimler Truck AG, since 2021
- CEO, Cellcentric GmbH & Co., 2021
- CEO, Daimler Truck Fuel Cell GmbH & Co.KG, 2020
- Director, Daimler Truck Powertrain Engines & Axles, Daimler AG, 2017
- Director, Daimler Truck Engine Platforms, Daimler AG, 2015
- Director, Engines and Engineering Mechanics Powertrain, Daimler AG, 2013
- Director, Heavy Duty Engines, Daimler AG, 2011
- Senior Manager, Research and Development, Heavy Duty Engine Platform, Daimler AG, 2009
- Assistant to Vice President, Powertrain Engineering, Daimler AG, 2007
- Test Engineer, Exhaust Aftertreatment Systems, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2005