You are enthusiastic about the mobility of the future and want to play an active role here? In our workshop you work with different future technologies from the fields of digitalization and virtual reality. As a motor vehicle mechatronics engineer (m/f/d) with a focus on system and high-voltage technology, you are at home in the world of alternative drive technologies.
In your training, you will learn about topics such as state-of-the-art electric and hybrid drives, battery technologies, new on-board networks and charging systems. In addition, more complex comfort, safety and assistance systems up to autonomous driving also play an important role. Modern diagnostic systems, vehicle networking and an understanding of vehicle software complete the spectrum. You want to apply?
You can find current positions for the automotive mechatronics engineer for system and high-voltage technology (m/f/d) in our job search.
- Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Bremen, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Dortmund, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Langenhagen, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Mannheim, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Mannheim/Heidelberg/Landau, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Munich, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Neu-Ulm, EvoBus GmbH
- Neu-Ulm, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Reinfeld, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
- Wörth, Mercedes-Benz Plant
- Würzburg, Mercedes-Benz Truck & Bus Center
Technical vocational training procedure
You learn all important basics in the training workshop for your training profession and in projects and come into contact with state-of-the-art technology from the very beginning. After basic training, you will strengthen the content you have learned in operations, such as in our production, the service areas and in different projects - the ideal combination of theory and practice.
After half of the training period, you will submit your interim exam/final exam part 1. At the end of your training, the final exam/final exam follows part 2 - and you are an expert of your subject.