November 26, 2021 - Daimler Truck Holding AG today published its prospectus, which was approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungs-aufsicht - BaFin). As announced on November 11 at the Daimler Truck Capital Market Day, the company plans a listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange on December 10, 2021.
- Prospectus for the admission to trading on the regulated market and Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
- The Prospectus of Daimler Truck Holding AG is accessable at the newly launched Daimler Truck Investor Relations website
- Upon effectiveness of the spin-off (expected for December 9, 2021), Daimler AG shareholders will receive for every two ordinary registered shares one new ordinary registered share of Daimler Truck Holding AG (ISIN Code: DE000DTR0CK8 // German Securities Code: DTR0CK)
- Credit of the new shares to Daimler AG shareholders is expected to occur on the first day of trading
- First day of trading of Daimler Truck Holding AG shares and Daimler AG shares ex Daimler Truck Group business is expected for December 10, 2021
- 822,951,882 ordinary registered shares will be outstanding
- Daimler Truck’s shares are going to be traded with the Ticker Symbol DTG
- DAX qualification of Daimler Truck Group expected in Q1 2022
The prospectus is available for download (https://www.daimlertruck.com/prospectus.html) on the new Daimler Truck Investor Relations website, which also went online today: https://www.daimlertruck.com/investors.
Further information regarding the allocation process will be available in the notification of allotment (Zuteilungsbekanntmachung) which is expected to be published as German language version on December 9, 2021 in the German Federal Gazette (Bundesanzeiger).
Your requests on Daimler Truck Group
For any requests on Daimler Truck Group (DTG), please reach out to our Daimler Truck Investor Relations colleagues on the Daimler Truck side via e-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or direct personal contact https://www.daimlertruck.com/investors/services/contact.
We also kindly request that any shareholders obliged to inform Daimler Truck Holding AG about changes in numbers of voting rights send the relevant notification to the following address: email@example.com
Your request on Daimler / Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars & Mercedes-Benz Vans
For requests on Daimler AG (DAI), all contacts will stay the same – please send us either an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to one of our Daimler Investor Relations team members https://www.daimler.com/investors/services/contact.
This communication is an advertisement for the purposes of the prospectus regulation EU 2017/1129 (“Prospectus Regulation”) and underlying legislation. It is not a prospectus. The admission of the shares of Daimler Truck Holding AG to trading on the regulated market (Regulierter Markt) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse) is subject to the publication of a prospectus. The prospectus was approved by the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – “BaFin”) in accordance with the Prospectus Regulation regime. However, the approval of the prospectus by BaFin should not be understood as an endorsement of the shares of Daimler Truck Holding AG. Investors should purchase shares solely on the basis of the prospectus relating to the shares and should read the prospectus before making an investment decision in order to fully understand the potential risks and rewards associated with the decision to invest in the shares. The prospectus is available on Daimler Truck Holding AG’s website (https://www.daimlertruck.com/investors).
This page contains forward-looking statements.