Stephan Unger has been Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG since December 1, 2021. In this function, he is responsible for Financial Services. He is also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Appointed since 2021. Appointed until 2024. Nationality German.
Stephan Unger was born on April 8, 1967 in Dannenberg (Elbe), Germany. After graduating with a degree in Business Administration from the Technical University of Berlin, he started his professional career 1993 as Controller at ABB Henschel in Berlin, which became later DaimlerCrysler Railsystems GmbH (Adtranz). He then worked in several leading positions at Adtranz. In 2001, he joined the Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Japan and was appointed Executive General Manager Group Controlling.
- Member of the Board of Management, Financial Services, Daimler Truck Holding AG, since 2021
- Member of the Board of Management, Financial Services, Daimler Truck AG, since 2021
- Member of the Board of Management,, Finance & Controlling, Risk Management and Mobility Services, Daimler Mobility AG, 2012
- Director, Corporate Controlling, Daimler AG, 2008
- Director, Finance & Controlling, Mercedes-AMG GmbH, 2004