Jochen Goetz has been Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck Holding AG since July 12, 2021. In this function, he is responsible for Finance and Controlling, for Procurement of Non-Production Materials and Services as well as for IT. He is also Member of the Board of Management of Daimler Truck AG.
Appointed until: 2026. First appointed: 2021. Nationality: German.
Jochen Goetz was born on April 6, 1971 in Rastatt, Germany. After school in Gaggenau and training as an industrial merchant at the former Daimler-Benz AG, he studied in parallel government and economics at the Academy for Administration and Business in Karlsruhe from 1995 to 1998, graduating with a degree in business administration.
- Member of the Board of Management, Finance & Controlling, Daimler Truck Holding AG, since 2021
- Member of the Board of Management, Finance & Controlling, Daimler Truck AG, since 2019
- Executive Vice President, Finance & Controlling Daimler Trucks & Buses, Daimler AG, 2018
- Vice President, Finance & Controlling Daimler Trucks & Buses, Daimler AG, 2015
- Director, Controlling & Reporting Mercedes-Benz Cars, Daimler AG, 2013
- Director, Finance & Controlling Trucks NAFTA, Daimler Trucks North America LLC, 2012
- Director, Controlling Operations Truck Powertrain, Daimler AG, 2012
- Director, Controlling DT Axles & Transmissions / Integration TM, Daimler AG, 2009
- Senior Manager, Finance Trucks Europe/Latin America, Daimler AG, 2004
- Senior Manager, Reporting Actuals, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2003
- Manager, Controlling/Target Planning MB Trucks, DaimlerChrysler AG, 2001
- Result Controlling Unimog, Daimler-Benz AG, 1998
- Product Controlling and Department Controlling Unimog, Daimler-Benz AG, 1993
- Vocational training as an industrial merchant, Daimler-Benz AG, 1987