You don't just want to sit in university lectures, but want to dive directly into the water? Collect initial practical experience? Work on tasks independently from the very beginning?
Daimler Truck offers many exciting internships and supports you in taking initial steps toward your career:In alternative drives of tomorrow or efficient production, negotiations in purchasing or financing options in fleet management. Before or during your studies - nationally or internationally.
We offer you the opportunity to get some exciting insights into a global group. What's more, we provide an advisor who supports you if you have any questions and requests.
- You have between one and six months time at your disposal
- You have received the study regulations for the desired course (in the case of an introductory or basic internship)
- You have a valid enrollment certification (for an internship during your studies)
- You are studying within the standard study period plus a maximum of 3 semesters' leave (for a voluntary internship which is not mandatory according to the study regulations)
- You have completed your studies and intend to start for sure a master programme and want to bridge the time with an internship – you are welcome to apply for the general internship vacancies
Other important information
- The vacancies are generally advertised on our job portal two to six months before the start of the internship.
- Remuneration depends on the type of internship and on the regulations in the respective country
- Daimler Truck offers internships at various sites in Germany and abroad. The best way to find out about internships is to use our job search and visit the homepage for our location.
- If you do not find a suitable position online you can also directly contact the responsible contact person for the location.
General information on internships in Germany
- Applicants from member states of the European Economic Area require a valid identity card and/or passport
- Applicants from non-member states require a residence permit and, if applicable, a work permit
- For a Daimler Truck internship outside of Germany, a written application must be submitted to the contact person listed on the website.